Binge-Worthy Series to Add to Your List
I love having a good show on while I'm working out or when I finally get
a little "me time" to relax. I don't have cable, so everything I
watch is on streaming services. Over the last few months I've found several
series that were absolutely worth the watch! I won't give away too much, just
enough to help you decide what to add to your list.
If You Love a Good Chick Flick...
Off Campus (Amazon Prime)
A fun college romance full of chemistry, friendships, and plenty of
laugh-out-loud moments. It's light, entertaining, and easy to binge.
Every Year After (Amazon Prime)
A heartfelt friends-to-lovers story that follows two people over the years as
life, timing, and fate keep bringing them back together.
The Summer I Turned Pretty (Amazon Prime)
A coming-of-age romance centered around first love, family, friendships, and
unforgettable summers at the beach. If you haven't watched it yet, it's
definitely worth catching up on.
Ransom Canyon (Netflix)
Think Yellowstone meets romance. Set in a small Texas town, it combines
family drama, beautiful scenery, love stories, and just enough mystery to keep
you watching.
The Five-Star Weekend (Peacock)
A woman gathers friends from different chapters of her life for one
unforgettable weekend. It's emotional, funny, and makes you want to plan your
own girls' getaway. I binged this one!
Other Shows I Really Enjoyed
I Will Find You (Netflix)
A fast-paced thriller about a man determined to prove his innocence and uncover
the truth. Lots of twists that keep you guessing.
The Beast in Me (Netflix)
A suspenseful psychological drama filled with secrets, unexpected turns, and
characters you can't quite figure out.
The Better Sister (Amazon Prime)
A gripping family mystery that explores complicated relationships after a
shocking murder changes everything.
His & Hers (Netflix)
A mystery told from two different perspectives that keeps you questioning who
is telling the truth until the very end.
The Four Seasons (Netflix)
A smart, funny comedy-drama about longtime friends navigating marriage,
friendship, and life's unexpected changes. It's heartfelt, relatable, and has
plenty of laugh-out-loud moments.
Have you watched any of these? If you have another binge-worthy
recommendation, send it my way. I’m always looking for my next great series!

Comments
Post a Comment